For over 70 years, Life365 Portraits has proudly provided careers to thousands of people just like you. Currently servicing 17 states, we’re looking to rapidly expand into all 50 states! We invite you to be a part of the Life365 Portraits family!
Our mission is to help build strong families by preserving life’s most important moments.
Our Core Values
Customer Focused – Our clients are our foundation. We’re driven by one relentless pursuit: Delighting clients with memories that will be a blessing for future generations. It is our goal to serve our customers with excellence, and to treat them with the same diligence, courtesy, and respect that we desire ourselves.
Constant Innovation – We must recognize that greatness today will become obsolete tomorrow. In today’s ever-changing world, continuous, creative and outside-of-the box innovation is the key to ensure that Life365 Portraits not only stays relevant but remains a thriving business.
Highest Quality – We are committed to excellence in our products and services. We must strive to exceed expectations by providing customer service experiences and quality products, second to none, and holding ourselves accountable.
Company Culture – Our employees are our most valuable asset. We treasure our relationships with each one. To strengthen those relationships, we desire to foster an open, two-way communication channel, allowing employees to have a say in the direction of their individual career, as well as our company. We strive to create a company culture where each employee can thrive, knowing they are highly appreciated.
Utmost Integrity – If our customers are the foundation of our business, then integrity is the cornerstone. Everything we do should be guided by what is right. Live and work by the highest ethical standards, treating our clients, partners, competitors, and coworkers with fairness, honesty, and respect. Regardless if our business succeeds or fails, we should strive to be positive influencers in our world.
If these describe you, we’d love to chat! Check out our careers below and submit the “Career Interest Form” to learn more.
For over 70 years, Life365 Portraits has proudly provided careers to thousands of people just like you. Currently servicing 17+ states, we’re looking to rapidly expand into all 50 states! We invite you to be a part of the Life365 Portraits family! We treasure our employee relationships and strive to foster a family-based environment. While many of our positions work remotely, you’ll never be alone!
Get to know us below! If you think we’d be a great fit or wish to learn more, fill out the Career Interest Form at the bottom.
Our Core Values
If these describe you, we’d love to chat! Check out our careers below and submit the Career Interest Form to learn more.
Do you love working with people and kids? Are you always the one who pulls out their camera to capture a special moment? Do you look at the world through a different lens?
We’re looking for energetic, creative individuals who love meeting and working with new families. Someone wanting to spend their time on-the-go outside of an office. Excited to learn new techniques in a field where technology is constantly innovating and developing.
If you have experience in portrait photography or studio portraiture, it’s not a requirement but a definite plus!
We invite you to be part of the Life365 Portraits family!
Here’s what you get:
- Weekly salary PLUS bonuses, commissions, mileage compensation, and tips.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance available.
- Holidays and Paid Time Off.
- Professional studio equipment provided.
- Initial and ongoing training.
- Continued career development opportunities.
- A fun, family-oriented work environment with a diverse group of people throughout the United States.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Photograph a maximum of 8 sessions a day in the client’s home – primarily working with kids and babies.
- Educate client about their next steps in the Life365 experience.
- Upload each photoshoot’s images after last session of the day.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Willing to drive pre-determined route between client’s homes within specified service area.
- Capable of carrying approximately 50lbs of photography equipment.
- A team player while still being able to work independently.
- 1+ years photography experience not required but definite plus!
- Knowledge of photography equipment or industry not required but definite plus!
Here’s what we need:
- Smart phone access for scheduling.
- Own reliable transportation with current insurance and registration.
- Valid in-state driver’s license and social security card.
To apply, please fill out the below form. Please indicate which position you are applying for.