We invite you to be a part of the Life365 Portraits family! For over 70 years, Life365 Portraits has proudly provided careers to thousands of people just like you.
Our mission is to help build strong families by preserving life’s most important moments.
Our Core Values
Customer Focused – Our clients are our foundation. We’re driven by one relentless pursuit: Delighting clients with memories that will be a blessing for future generations. It is our goal to serve our customers with excellence, and to treat them with the same diligence, courtesy, and respect that we desire ourselves.
Constant Innovation – We must recognize that greatness today will become obsolete tomorrow. In today’s ever-changing world, continuous, creative and outside-of-the box innovation is the key to ensure that Life365 Portraits not only stays relevant but remains a thriving business.
Highest Quality – We are committed to excellence in our products and services. We must strive to exceed expectations by providing customer service experiences and quality products, second to none, and holding ourselves accountable.
Company Culture – Our employees are our most valuable asset. We treasure our relationships with each one. To strengthen those relationships, we desire to foster an open, two-way communication channel, allowing employees to have a say in the direction of their individual career, as well as our company. We strive to create a company culture where each employee can thrive, knowing they are highly appreciated.
Utmost Integrity – If our customers are the foundation of our business, then integrity is the cornerstone. Everything we do should be guided by what is right. Live and work by the highest ethical standards, treating our clients, partners, competitors, and coworkers with fairness, honesty, and respect. Regardless if our business succeeds or fails, we should strive to be positive influencers in our world.
Life365 Portraits seeks someone who loves photography, especially portrait photography. We specialize in creative portraits of infants, toddlers and families. We travel to the customer’s own home where children are most natural, resulting in genuine and emotional images.
Life365 Portraits is currently seeking a hard-working, energetic people person with experience in studio portraiture or a freelance background. A photographer who understands the value of creating memories for each child and family. We are always looking for photographers to expand our service areas.
- Must enjoy working with children and babies
- 1-2 years photography experience needed
- Knowledge of photography equipment necessary
- Former employment as a department store studio photographer a definite plus!!
- Looking to enhance portrait photography skills
- Must have physical ability to carry photographic equipment that weighs approximately 50 pounds into clients’ homes
- Must have ability to work in and travel within 30 miles of your assigned territory and surrounding area
- Must have own reliable transportation with insurance and valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations
- Must be authorized to work in the following country: United States
To apply, please fill out the below form. Please indicate which position you are applying for.