Health & Safety Procedures
Here’s some of our procedures to keep you, your family, and our photographers safe. Many have always been in place in the name of general health and safety, but in this era of COVID-19, it’s more important than ever we ensure our staff follow these practices:
- If any photographers exhibit symptoms of COVID-19, have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, or recently returned to the country from international travel, they will not be allowed to return to work at this time.
- All photographers in the field have successfully completed and are certified with health and safety protocols through both the Training University and American Red Cross.
- Our photographers will do constant health assessments to ensure they remain healthy and must take sick days if they begin to exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Photographers will ask before entering your home if you would prefer them to wear a mask.
- Photographers will greet clients without shaking hands and ask a few health-related questions before beginning a photoshoot to ensure no illness is present.
- Our Photographers will follow CDC-defined Social Distancing practices whenever possible.
- Photographers will wash hands before interacting with a client’s home and whenever possible.
- Photographers will clean and disinfect all equipment before and after every photoshoot.
- All cleaning supplies provided to photographers are CDC approved.