Professional Photographer in the Fort Myers, FL area
Real Reviews by Real People
"Andrew was AWESOME. the shoot was super laid back! We were totally NOT ready when he got here and his patience and happy vibe was a relief. The shots he showed us so far are AMAZING! We've done life 365 before and we were happy enough then but we were THRILLED with these. Thank you so much Andrew! you're a rockstar!"
"Amazing experience, we got photos done with Andrew today. The whole experience was so refreshing, great personality, so professional, beautiful photos & poses. We will definitely be using again!"
"Andrew was prompt, friendly, and got some greats shots for our family. Overall good experience " 👍🏻
Get to know Andrew
1) What is your favorite ice cream? “Strawberry”
2) What are your hobbies? “I love to play video games, take pictures and make art.”
3) Favorite camera? “Canon EOS R5 Full Frame Mirrorless Camera”
4) Favorite type of photography? “Street Photography”
5) What has inspired or influenced you as a photographer? “When I was first starting out, I wanted to be a graphic designer but that changed when I learned all aspects of multimedia. One of those happened to be photography which I fell in love with. Being able to make memories with every shot. That’s what inspired me. To make memories.”